Welcome to 2-1-1 Humboldt!
This service is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day
and offers fast, free, and confidential assistance. Resource specialists are waiting to assist you. Just dial 2-1-1 to get connected to a live resource specialist who can help you find and answer questions on local programs & resources.
2-1-1 Humboldt can help you:
- Find food pantries or information about CalFresh.
- Locate child care, parenting classes, or after-school programs for children.
- Get information on transitional and low-income housing in Humboldt County.
- Access information on programs for low income families and individuals such as free tax preparation assistance, (VITA/EKS).
- Get assistance in locating local clinics and hospitals, or help with transportation to DR. appointments both in and out of Humboldt County.
- Get connected to mental health and substance abuse addiction resources, such as counseling, drug and alcohol programs, and safe and sober housing
- Find support for seniors and persons with disabilities and much more!
Dial 2-1-1 to see how we can help. 2-1-1 NOT working? Call us at 707-441-1001.
We also, offer disaster relief, road closure, points of distribution for food and water, emergency shelters, medical care and much more. Dial 2-1-1 for more information about these services. Our call representatives will assist you.