$1,500 / 2br – 1036ft2 – Two Bedroom, One Bath Home with Fenced yard-Pet Friendly (Eureka)
1003 C Street
Eureka, CA 95501
$2250 Security Deposit
• 2 bedroom, 1 bath single family home
• Convenient location downtown
• Includes gas stove and refrigerator
• Sorry, Garage not included
• Street Parking
• New waterproof vinyl plank flooring
• Fresh Paint
• Bathroom includes Tub shower combination
• 1,036 sq. ft.
• Home Built 1888
• Partially fenced back yard
• Pet Friendly
• Window coverings included
• Washer and Dryer included
• Yard Care is paid
• All other utilities are paid by TENANT
• 1-year lease preferred
• No Smoking of any kind
Open house Saturday January 29, 2022. 4:00pm to 4:45 pm
Please wear a mask and social distance as much as possible
PLEASE BE AWARE- We are converting our online software, so online applications may be disabled for the next week. Please continue to check our website for when the online applications become availabe. In the meantime, you can fill out an application at our open house or in the office if you desire to be considered as a tenant.
Ways to apply:
1) View the properties we have available at https://arrow25.com/currently-available
Click the link to view the property on the RentCafe website.
You will also find a separate link that will take you to the direct application page for that property.
2) Pick up and fill out application in office:
Arrow Property Management
517 Everding St.
Eureka CA 95503
3) Print off application: Go to www.arrow25.com under “Application Forms”. Email, fax or drop off completed application at office.
WEBSITE: www. arrow25.com
Application policies, please read carefully:
$20.00 Non-refundable application fee for each adult applicant- PLEASE BE AWARE, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO APPLY BEFORE YOU SEE THE AVAILABLE RENTAL. But once you do apply and pay the $20 application fee, it becomes non-refundable.
After applying, if a message appears about processing the application, be aware that all applications are processed, and we will contact you to let you know if you were the selected candidate or not.
For more information about viewing any of these units, please contact the Arrow Property Management Office by phone or email.
Office Hours: 10 AM to Noon- Monday-Friday
“No smoking of any substance is allowed on the premises or common areas.” This statement is from the California Association of Realtor’s Lease/Rental Agreement that our Brokerage uses. We appreciate your cooperation respecting the non-smoking rule for all our units.